Why Google Adwords and its benefits?
Google AdWords is nothing but paid advertising or pay per click (PPC) advertising on Google. People use keywords (or search terms) to search for specific products and services, your chosen keywords match what people use while searching, and then your paid ad appears next to or above organic Google search results. When people click on your ad, they’ll be taken to your website to learn more about your products and later get a conversion.
Adwords deliver faster results than SEO
Even though both SEO and Google AdWords is search engine marketing strategies to generate more traffic and leads, Adwords gives faster results. But, a well optimized AdWords campaign being paid, can work much faster to get the first spot in search.
Best way to increase brand awareness
Apart from boosting traffic, clicks, and conversions, are also a perfect way to let people know about your brand. It was found that search ads lift awareness in consumers by an average of 6.6%.
Increase your reach through their Gmail Inbox
One of the most used marketing strategies in every business is email marketing, which is why Gmail ads can be used. In September 2015, Google integrated native Gmail ads with Google AdWords and made it available to all advertisers.
- Targets Specific Audiences with adwords management
- Focus On Budget Management
- Proven ROI through ppc adwords management
- Instant Reach
- Measurable Results
Perfect PPC Campaign planning
Search Network with Display Select
The “Search Network with Display Select” campaign type assist you in reaching your target audience as they use to browse or visit the sites. Adwords professionals are capable of changing a campaign of “Search Network only” to “Search Network with Display Select.”
Search Network only
Ads in a “Search Network only” campaign appear in Google search results and other Google sites when people search for terms that are relevant to business. For instance, if you own a music academy, “Search Network only” campaign will show your text ads to potential customers right when they’re searching for “music lessons.”
Display Network only
“Display Network only” campaigns can show ads on websites and apps when the consumers search your keywords that are related to the sites’ content.
If you’re a retailer, use shopping campaigns to promote your business online, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better qualified leads. Start sending your product data to Merchant Center and create a campaign in AdWords.
Then we use this campaign to create ads on Google and around the web where potential customers can see your products and services.
Video campaigns let you show video ads on their own or on YouTube and across the Google Display Network. Hence different components of Video campaigns exist with different ways to use them.
Our regular strategies with responsibilities:
- Daily Adwords Monitoring – Monitor each day when you rise up in the morning!
- Bidding Adjustment Daily Basis – Adjust on basis of when, where and how people search!
- Conversion Tracking – Secretly follows your customer’s activities!
- Ad Preview Checking – Seeing from customer’s point of view!
- New Ad Texts Preparation – Spend time preparing a compelling text which will be an eye opener for customers!
- Competitor Ads Analysis – Crush your marketing campaigns with the best competitor analysis tool!
- Clicks Bounce Rate Monitoring – One of the most important metrics that you aren’t measuring!
- Negative Keywords Adding – Avoid anything that tricks your ads!
- Adding New Keywords from Search Term Report – Decode this secret power of Adwords!
- Conversion Pages Checking – See through things that actually matter!
- Recommendations for Landing Page Improvement – Prepare an effectual landing page!
- Preparing Monthly Reports – Prepare meaningful reports before feeling stuck!
24/7 Professional Service Support
We are dedicated to provide the highest quality services through our responsive technical team, so do you have any questions regarding our services we are ready to help you out.