There is no escape from Mobile Apps Development
Why make a mobile app?
In case if you have a thriving business and still don’t have a mobile app you will need one soon. Mobile app is the best way to be visible to customers in all the times. Creating a direct marketing channel can provide info, prices, features, users account, news feed and many more. One of the reasons you need to build a mobile app for your business is because customers can buy your goods and services right at their finger tips. A Mobile app is not just a solution to promoting your business faster; it can also build a brand’s recognition. A mobile app can make your brand stylish, hip, functional, intriguing and informative.
No matter whether you are selling flowers or shoes, your customers should have an easy way to reach your brand. You can have a help desk (resolving queries through messaging or emails) within your app. This will make the communication with your consumers easier.
What’s involved in building an app?
People often misunderstand devising an app is only about coming up with a unique idea and then coding. There is a lot more in end-to-end process that takes a lot more efforts than we expect.
- 1 Initial phone call or consultation with the team in order to find the right person to build your app
- 2Signing a contract with an individual or team is important. Most of the developers will sign a mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- 3 Wire-framing is a where you start the actual job. It is about the visual architecture of what will be included on each page.
- 4 Design comes after wire-framing where you will receive high-resolution psd files to get an idea how the app will look after completion. This is where you get to see the logos, colors, styling, fonts etc.
- 5 While working through the development stage, it is important that you keep yourself updated on the progress of your app.
- 6 Then comes beta testing or user testing which is an important part of the entire app building process. This helps in understanding the major bugs or crashes in an app by receive feedbacks after testing.
- 7 Finally, you launch the app and the publishing to the app store can take a couple of weeks. On iOS, Apple manually reviews and suggests changes before publishing it.
- 8After launching it is expected that you get feedback from your users and you will also need to sort mAPM system to track the performance.
We develop for all common mobile and tablet platforms and our Mobile Application Development Services include:-
- iOS Development Services
- Android App Development
- Windows App Development
- Hybrid Software Solutions
- HTML5 Development
- iPad App Development
Mobile Apps latest technologies and standards for your business
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) is trending
Recently Google has announced that there will be a separate search index for mobile web. For SEO and Web app this is surely a revolutionary change. Google AMP loads much faster on mobile devices and reduces bounce rate in large number and increases ad visibility.
Cloud-Driven Mobile Apps are thriving
Everyone is aware of the cloud technology and how it’s impacting our day to day functions. Cloud computing has now become a must for mobile apps. Therefore, mobile apps can extract data directly from the cloud with utilizing the minimum space in your phone’s internal memory.
Enterprise Apps & Micro-apps will get better
An enterprise mobile application is specially designed to revamp and handle critical business activities. And the micro-app is limited to targeted operations and takes less strain. Both enterprise apps and micro-apps give expected results with effortless operations.
Evernote is one of the commonly used enterprise apps, through which it is easier for your teams to plan and discuss about projects from their mobile devices. Even Facebook messenger or to-do list app is the micro-apps which are in demand these days. They tend to focus on only one task. The study reveals, 80% entrepreneurs found enterprise apps useful & 67% have even started increasing their investment on the same. Also, a whooping 430 billion enterprise app market may increase by 2021.
24/7 Professional Service Support
We are dedicated to provide the highest quality services through our responsive technical team, so do you have any questions regarding our services we are ready to help you out.