This role would suit someone to work with our creative and fresh thinking team and having exceptional development skills in PHP, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Twitter, Bootstrap, WordPress and Magento to expand his/her career by working with our integral team.
- Designing and developing websites using cutting edge technologies with industry best practice
- Mentoring junior developers & carrying out code reviews
- Helping to improve development and design process
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
- 5+ year’s professional development experience
- Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP
- Zend, Code Igniter (or other PHP framework)
- Should have a strong experience in WordPress, Joomla, Magento and Drupal.
- Responsive / adaptive mobile development using Twitter Bootstrap 3
- Excellent communication & problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
Interested candidates, Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘‘‘Senior PHP Programmers’” as subject line.